Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

HAPPY MAMIs' DAY 2012

It's MOTHERS' day, wow, I have been a mom for more than 8 years, a real achievement in life, I never done something this BIG in my entire life.  My boys (not monkeys la... hehehehe) they are just too amazing for me to describe.  Their smile, the way they speak, and the way they occupy the whole bed when sleeping, from babies to kids, wow, a real transformation,I am seeing them grow.

I know the most important person behind the screen is not me!  It's my MOM, she is totally great, the best I've ever had.  She takes care of them with her best, she goes to the market every morning to ensure that they have good breakfast to eat, or some snacks to enjoy in the afternoon when they are back from school.  She does all the housework and cook 'really very nice' yummy dinner for us so that after a long day at work, my sister and I deserve a GOOD HOME COOKED DINNER.  How fantastic right?

I know, my mom is very INTO this babysitter business ... hahahaha.  She teaches them homework, she gets irritated becoz she only studied until the age of 12.  Now, she is the one who teaches my boys their homework, and she can even teach them spelling in 3 languages, how crazy right?  I salute her spirit and passion.  I know I should do that, not her, but, she makes it easier for me, she is a total supporter!

Other than mom, the other person who I miss the most is my POPO, she was so lovely, we held hands to the morning market when she was around.  Her soft hands and her smile... I miss you Popo!  She walked very slowly... I was holding her hands, she worried that she would burdened us... (but Popo, sometimes I admitted that you walked too slow).  I was very in a 'hurry' every morning, sending my boys to school and had to pick grandma from her flat to the morning market.  I felt tired, but this type of TIREDNESS will no longer happening.... coz Popo is already at the best place ever, Heaven :D  Popo, pls continue to bless us with health, happiness and smoothness in everything we do.

It's your turn now to think which women on earth has impressed you, could be your mom, your grandma right?  Count your blessings and think of a way to thank them.

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to all lovely mothers.... hugs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment