Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Thursday, February 4, 2010

MEMORY OR HISTORY?


We had not been staying with dad since I was 12 when my parents were divorced. Dad regretted for not being a good husband but he changed over the years to a better person.

Life had been quiet from his side, and he was struggling to survive, working hard to earn a living.

When he left us, we had to clean and clear his belongings in his room . When we were cleaning his room and found so old things that he had been keeping. He had too many DVDs, that's what a lonely person does, watch DVD alone, that was so sad...

He had a lot of religion books and cassettes/CDs. He wrote a lot about Buddha teachings...

We found some old coins, his collections maybe. He had a old camera, wow, the casing is leather! Amazing!

He was keeping his salary slips, etc... so many papers and receipts...

I found some birthday cards that I did for him. I shed tears reading what I wrote for him. There was one card, which I drew and the message was very sentimental and I felt for him.

I saw some pictures when he was younger, and some pictures with great smile and memories.

I no longer had a chance to hold his hands, I still remember I told him in the hospital before he went into coma, "Papa, our hands look a like..." I miss you dad... wondering how are you doing....

No comments:

Post a Comment