Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

ROMANTIC ROMEO ...

Does all guys have such qualities??? Keep searching Candy!!

  • kiss my cheek when he sees me (say 'hi' kiss and 'goodbye' kiss)
  • hold hands while shopping
  • pls hold my handbag too, it's heavy
  • go to wet market and choose ingredients with me
  • wipe my sweat when I sweat at wet market especially, hahaha!
  • go morning walk with me during weekends, followed-by wet market walk
  • cook with me, he cuts the ingredients and I'll cook - pls wash the dishes too, hehehe!
  • Eat the food that I cook and says "Wow, delicious!"
  • go to night market with me, and we buy food and start eating immediately while walking, it's so great!
  • invite me for movies, no horror, no assasins, no ET Alien movies - comedy, love stories, cartoons are fine
  • touch my hand see if I'm cold in the cinema and let me rest on his shoulder
  • accompany me to any lunch/dinner invitation - if he has free time
  • bring my family out for dinner once in a while
  • I would love to know his family too :)
  • we should intro each other to our family, friends, and colleagues
  • go karaoke with me even he doesn't sing! He can just eat and listen and pay the bills pls... hahaha!
  • calls me 2 times a day - casual 'hello' will do.. just to make sure he's alive! hahaha!
  • take care of me if I'm sick - and pay for my medical bills, hehehe!
  • ask how are my kids doing, just casually ask will do, not necessary to go into details, at least he cares for my family :)
  • I would be happy if he could bring my kids for outings, e.g. to the zoo, amusement park once in a while
  • go for vacation together - 2 of us
  • buy me a small gift every month - even a pair of earrings sounds cool!
  • remember important dates, especially BIRTHDAY, VALENTINES, X'MAS, ANNIVERSARY - buy something slightly expensive pls... hahahaha!
  • arrange for surprise once in a while, like special dinner at somewhere
  • cannot complain that I have too many shoes, bags or accessories (I don't have many though)
  • can he put my picture in his wallet and as his mobile phone's screen-saver? Either he puts a 'yellow duck' picture or my picture hahaha, choose!
  • play with my hair, and please help to wash my hair, I'm lazy hahaha!
  • massage my shoulder, especially after a hard day work!
  • allow me to see other handsome guys, just to 'wash eyes', no intention la...
  • same time, he can view other girls on the street, I won't mind at all
  • cannot stop me from dancing! I hate clubs, but when I go, I enjoy the music and dance all night...
  • go online together, surf the web or whatever
  • like to snap pictures, I'm a camera freak!
  • He can read my letters, but don't try to comment hahaha!
  • He can read my sms, but don't try to reply :P
  • He can pick calls when my phone rings
  • He can scroll and see my phone book contact lists, I won't mind
  • He can see my bank account, but pls replenish with some good amount! hahaha!
  • touch my hands and put my hands on his thigh when he is driving (or when we are sitting next to each other)
  • I hope that he reads politics, becoz I can't understand! I will take the 'entertainment' news...
  • Can he just don't smoke? It's smelly la...
  • It would be great if he is a great kisser... hhhmmmmmm
  • I hope that we can talk non-stop and happy at all times
  • I'm worried, if we are not talking... (ok, maybe that time will be kissing or sleeping hahaha)
  • say good nite to me, it's sweet (I don't mind if his dream is of other girls, if I appear in his dreams, that would be nightmare I think... hahaha! - in real, he is for me, fair game!)
I have more to add, just can't recall hahaha!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment