Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Monday, June 29, 2009

WHAT'S SINGLE MOM?


Just a sharing :)

What's love?
What's motherhood?
What's single mom?
Do we deserve a second chance in love?

When you shop, you only go to supermarket, buy diaper, milk powder, kids food - vitagen, hot dogs, honeys tar, ribena. The next department will be children department, you'll check on the discounted items, see if you can grab as much clothes as you can with RM 100 hahaha!

After that, you'll bring kids to Mc Donalds, order their favourite french fries, nuggets and ice cream. You won't dare to grab a bite, kids are priority!

Kids love to visit the toilets - they can pee, wash hands, blow dry their small littles hands. They can go to toilet 2-3 times in 2 hours, not really they've business to do, sometimes they just like to go there, to play with water while washing their hands :)

You'll try to minimise the chance to pass by any playground, amusement park - just afraid that they don't want to go home after playing.

You'll make sure your bag is stuffed with sweets, junks, chocolates or mamee, just in case they are hungry...

Being a single mother is tiring sometimes. Having to face the real working world, go home to face the kids jumping around and talk non-stop... but these are blessings! Not everyone is lucky to have kids! To me, I'm glad that I've my lovely mom and a great babysitter to take care of my boys!

  • my mom does all the housework, she even iron all my clothes
  • mom cooks daily with whatever ingredients I bought from the market with grandma
  • I love to buy things, but I normally ended up buying groceries even if I plan to buy clothes or whatever
  • I feel secured to see the fridge and kitchen is stuffed with food
  • my mom likes junk food, she'll eat non-stop with my boys. When she feels heaty (throat is ithcy or coughing), she'll say, "Next time don't buy anymore." hahaha! After a while, when I buy again, she'll continue to eat. Even my eldest son, Foong-jai will say when he coughs, "Mommy, next time don't buy ice cream, make me cough." - who can resist ice cream leh? Adui! hahaha!
To me, I admit that I didn't really play a 'full-time' role as a mom. I have to work on weekdays, and weekends, I just lay in bed... hahaha! I even ask Foong-jai to take care of his little bro, Jern.

I seldom boil water, if I had to cook, I'll open baked beans and steam with the rice. One dish is enough! If I'm hardworking, I'll make some salad, egg mayonaise and eat with my boys. My boys enjoy bread with kaya, butter or mayonaise. They like sausages and ham too!

Suprisingly, Jern likes mini-tomatoes, lettuce - raw and he just eat like that~ lagi senang for me, no need to cook, wakakkaa! Teribble la me!

Ah... my favourite self-made dessert - agar-agar! I like to eat agar-agar. That's why I love to make it. It's easy, jelly, water, sugar, colouring and with longan and cincau.. hahaha! love it!

But lately, I've changed a little. I'm asking around for recipe and try to cook. I'll try to cook and some friends and colleagues become my 'piggies' hahaha cheers!

Ops! tired, need to rest now...

No comments:

Post a Comment