Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Monday, June 29, 2009

LIFE IS JUST A JOURNEY












Looking out the window
I can see a colourful playground
Filled with people walking & children walking
The sun is hot, but it doesn't stop them from doing what they want



Looking up the sky
I can see the blue sky, the white clouds and can feel the wind blowing across my face
Birds are flying and trees are swinging, leaves are dropping and the street's busy

Looking at the people
I can see my family, friends and strangers
Family is an important 'gem' to us,
We cherish our love together, without them, our life is empty
Friends are our assets, we treausre the days we've known each other, sharing of thoughts and funny moments

Strangers are those people who walk pass us, either they are of familiar faces or not,
they've their own living and own views of life

It's important to have all 3, this shows that we are NOT ALONE :)

Let's cherish our lives and start smiling now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment