Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"F" ABOUT LIFE...

I love my:-
Family
Friends

Food








I have:
Funny children
Fantastic family & friends & colleagues

Fabulous boyfriend who is sincere & caring :*



I will ignore:-
Fake people (praise you in-front, talk bad behind type :P)
Flirt-kaki (hehehe, maybe my kung-fu tak cukup, so envy those who are good at flirting)
Fussy human beings


I think I’m:
Flabby (Fat lo!)
Funny, so I appear to be “friendly” too
Faithful



I always:
Flatter about others or sometimes myself (and let’s laugh over it!)

Forgive (no revenge & no enemy plsss)
Forget (bad experience, but still have to learn from it la!)



I enjoy:-
Fortune (especially those ‘unexpected’ ones hahaha)




Fame (imagine if can ‘pak-hei’ with Aaron Kwok hehehe *think too much*)
Fashion (ANTM, fashion & designers shows, magazines or whatever la)




My favourite food:-
Fruits (longan, grapes… super geng!)
Fish (but not 'fish balls')
French fries (but now kam fei, cannot eat more than 10)




I takut:-
Frogs (they are ‘cold’ macam plaster sin)
F
lood (it’s scary)
Freckles (this shows ageing ohhh…)




I am not a:-
Fearful person

Frugal human being
Furious woman (hahaha!)








Hey, it's your turn to write something about yourself! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment