Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

REACHING 30'S... OHH LA LA...


ACHIEVEMENTS 2 lovely boys - they are just fabulous to me...

BIRTHDAYS will try to greet/sms/call friends on their birthdays, let me know if you want me to sing Birthday songs to you, I know 3-languages GENG LER!


CELEBRATE WHATEVER other than Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentine’s, let’s celebrate when we have done something cool, something fun, something new, even learning a new song in Karaoke…


DING DONG BELL little children still call me ‘jeh-jeh’…
maybe they are confused, they call my mom ‘Aunty’…
so I’m qualified as ‘jeh-jeh’ lo





ENTERTAINMENT karaoke more, club more,
dance more. Also, watch at least 2 movies a month
in cinema & have more gatherings with colleagues,
-colleagues, friends, long lost friends, new friends …



FACEBOOK found a lot of friends long-lost friends... CHEERS! FACEBOOK = FRIENDSHIP, FACEBOOK = FOREVER FRIENDS..

GAN BATTE - must kam fei kam fei... target another 7kgs.. then tutup kedai

HAPPINESS to find Happiness, is to be HAPPY internally, and a smiling face helps… Kiss and Smile at the mirror before you get out of the house every-day. If that day you are not leaving the house, talk to your mirror, “Hi, good day” and SMILE… you’ll have a HAPPY DAY AHEAD!

ICHI-BAWAH my new nick since 2008, after my ‘fringe haircut’… ICHI-BAN!

JAJAMBOO everything’s following the “beat”, let’s ROCK, JAJAMBOOO!


KODAK CAMERA is my tool for memories. I just love to snap lots of photographs, enjoy the moments!

LOVE IS ALL AROUND it’s easy to be loved, spread your love,
by saying ‘good words’, giving ‘free sweets’, acting ‘sincerely’,
do more ‘charity’, so easy ma .. right?



MOTIVATED after went thru so many things, until can write a “BOOK OF CANDY’S LIFE”, I feel motivated and can be a teacher when it comes to knowledge of life!

“NO” TO “NEGATIVE PEOPLE” why waste time? If someone likes to complain, just ignore!

OBVIOUS BLESSINGS - I appreciate what I have now


PASAR PAGI, PASAR MALAM - I just love to go to the markets, wet market, night market, supermarkets hahaha! At least now, I know which stall to buy pork, what is ‘kau-yu’, ‘mah-yau-yu’, ‘sek-pan’… and I also know which stall sells the yummy nasi lemak and curry puff… best will be Pasar Malam, I can eat while I walk ... cool ya!

QUEENS OF MY HEART POPO & MOM, I Love you both, TRULY MADLY DEEPLY…

RESCUE THE DROWN I’ve became a good listener to those who needs someone to talk to…


SUNSHINE Some friends told me, that I am their “SUNSHINE”… you can be ONE too !

TRAVEL - Love to taste the great food around the world...


UNBELIEVABLE when I discover that I have one line below my right eye… it’s called WRINKLEsss, SUPER-UNBELIEVABLE…


VULNARABLE when my friend uses his ‘student card’ when we buy movies tickets, I’ve to pretend to be his ‘teacher’… vulnerable inside wor… hahahaha!


WONDERFUL wonderful family, wonderful colleagues, wonderful friends … this is SUPER EXTREMELY 500% WONDERFUL!

X-TRA MILE Walk the Extra Mile, if people ask you to ta-pau nasi goreng, u soon-pin buy the ‘roti-boy’ for tea lo… hahaha!

YES MAN did you watch that movie,
“YES” and you’ll be filled with GOODIES!



ZIP IT UP less gossip please, “ZIP OUR MOUTH”
talk only positive stuff. Ignore those people who tends
make you down - mix with happy & positive people

No comments:

Post a Comment