Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I HATE I HATE... kau-meang ar...




WHAT I REALLY HATE hahahaha!


  • FROGS - When I was staying in squatters, the toilet and bathroom were build outside the house. We had a round medium size pail inside the bathroom, right at the right-hand-side corner as we walked in. There were always frogs hiding behind the pail. Imagine, I was half way enjoying the shower, and realised that I was being watched! Summore, the frogs were breathing and their neck area (but they don't really have neck) were expanding a little.. aiyer... geli betul!
  • SNAKES - Frogs had seen me naked! Snakes can be anywhere, living room, toilet, and there was one time suddenly got one snake fell down from the tree in front of my neigbhour house! I still remember lastime I was sitting at my grandmother's sister, my Yee-Poh's house living room, watching tv, then suddenly I saw a long thingy thing crawling under the sofa... adui! snake! so huge, and still crawling... another time was in the kitchen, the snake were lying along the cabinet, none of us realised that there was a snake, it looked like a 'decor' item! Best part, we had to step 2 steps to the toilet bowl. Normally, I'll step wide and will reach the 2nd step in just 1 step. Imagine, when I was about to take off my pants... the snake was just at the 1st step that I skipped. Without thinking, I jumped out and screamed like orang gila. We were lucky to have neighbours who gave birth to lots of sons, so the guys who stayed beside our house will run to our house with broom sticks and even bags! They know it, I still think theylike snakes hehehe! There was one mini-snake, size like a kilometrico pen, at the entrace to our kitchen in the squatters. My grandma immediately acted, by boiling hot water and poured at it... eeeeeeeeeeeee BIG HEART GRANDMA! There was another snake, quite long...1 metre I think, it was in front of my room which was located beside the living room, my mom, she quickly boil hot water and poured on it, and my grandma's brother who was our neighbour came to tangkap it! U see, so scary... dont tell me you like snakes!

  • GHOST MOVIES - I still remember when I was a kid, those Hong Kong movies showing pontianak, then they jump jump jump, then the sifu paste the 'yellow fu' on their forehead, then got sharp teeth sticking out... so ugly la! Then, those ghost movies, suddenly got one hand coming out from the toilet bowl, then when you go to toilet, got one bayang-bayang pass by your back... aiyer... so scary man! I still remember each time I go toilet, I'll sure see if got hands coming out hahaha! Another scary thing will be hand crawling out under the bed. So I always make sure I sleep with bolster covering my ears and face!

  • FAKE PEOPLE - praise you good in front, belakang talks bad about you...
  • ARGUMENTS - really cannot tahan people who shout and argue, what's the point? To get a punch or arrested? Think of your family, when you are in trouble, your family is the 1st who is affect... worth it meh? Think Think Think...
  • FACEBOOK - hate those people who simply add friends, I sendiri can't take care of my existing friends list, imagine having to add more people ..... tolong la... don't add me! unless you are handsome like Brad Pitt, or sexy like Britney Spears... ahahhahahaa.. so fake!
  • LANGSAT - strange smell la hahahaha, but still will curi makan 1 biji la
  • CELERY - really a turn-off, but SALARY IS A TURN-ON to me... $$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • HAMSAP TAXI DRIVERS - there was one time, I took a taxi and I had to sit in front as he had another passenger behind. The passenger stepped out, and I was alone sitting beside the driver. I just had my shower and washed my hair and heading for steamboat dinner at Yulek. This driver asked me, "You washed hair ar?" ... I replied, "Yes" - of coz la, if not, hujan meh, jatuh dalam longkang meh, hair so wet, adui! He further asked, "You wash for whom to see?"... damn it! who cares! so hamsap, chi sin!
  • HAMSAP MOVIES - imagine a few young guys, play a few school girls, shout shout shout.... got feel meh? and those ah-moh can play front and back, adui! girls are just like longkang which had sumbat to them or girls are just public toilet? especially those old uncle who f*ck the young girls on the ship, or in the car, see the old 'bird', I feel like giving them an iron as present, they can iron their gu-gu-jiao... terlalu berkedut ler!
  • STINGY PEOPLE - especially those who eat the food you buy, and you don't even get a peanut from them... u see la... and those who only goes to 'free dinner' and when you date them for japanese dinner, they are not free that night hahahaha! no eye see!
  • PEOPLE WHO CURSE ANYONE THEY SEE - especially drivers, I think you all should know what I mean! hahaha! KL drivers, all are fish mongers (selfish)! so why scold them, enjoy the ride baby!
  • HAWKERS WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COOK - have you been to a wantan mee stall and realised that the vege was hard, wantan mee tasted like string and the wantan only taste like ajinomoto...worse part the char-siew macam batu arang!! Can someone ask these people to learn how to cook before they sell... hehehe! adui! people just earn a living anyway

  • SMOKERS - why smoke, now people going green, eat grass la! hahahaha! it's so smelly, it makes teeth becomes black, heart black, mouth pun black... mana shiok! Gimme the money, and I'll have RM 9 x 30 = RM 270 per month going to charity! oooh lala...

No comments:

Post a Comment