Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Monday, April 6, 2009

FOONG JERN





5 April 2009 @ 9.15pm, in my room, - Jern-jai (my 2nd boy) hit his gum at the ironing board’s steel yesterday night. I was relaxing while applying moisturizer on my super-stretch marked skin, and had to hug him right-away! I saw blood in his gum area, thought that his teeth would fall off! So scary, but he was calm but continued to cried for a while.



Foong-jai (my eldest son) was panicked, and quickly run to get a pack of tissues from my handbag and his little bro’s milk bottle (with water inside) and passed to me. Foong-jai was rather afraid to see blood in Jern’s mouth, his tears started to drip bit by bit. Shakingly, Foong-jai asked me, “Mami, why di-di bleeding geh?”. I told him that Jern jumped on the mattress, fell and hit on the ironing board's X-stand.



Great timing for me to educate Foong-jai, becoz his hobby is to jump here and there. I told Foong-jai that he shouldn’t jump from the chair to the floor, or jump from bed to the mattress, dangerous! Foong-jai nodded and I assumed he understood.



Both love to fight for whatever stuff. Foong-jai always said, “Mami, please put di-di at aunty’s house (babysitter’s place)”. This is because he always lose to Jern when it comes to toy-fight!



Yesterday, when Jern was lying on my thigh (in pain, sucking water from the milk bottle), I asked Foong-jai, “Do you love di-di?”… He nodded a few times with tears in his eyes, “Yes, mami will di-di recover?”



Coincidently, Jern didn’t speak for more than 20 minutes (too in pain maybe), so I said to Foong-jai, “Do you want to hear di-di speak?” Foong-jai nodded his head, still in tears. I asked Foong-jai to kiss his brother’s forehead. Foong-jai was afraid because he can see blood in Jern’s mouth. So, I asked him to kiss Jern’s hand (hahaha, so bad la this mom)



Actually, to me, I was so touched by what Foong-jai had done that night. The way he cares, he has forgotten about how bad his little brother was, when they fight for toys or food. He knew it that his little bro needs attention and hope to see him recover.



Yesterday night, I was walking with Jern from babysitter’s home, Foong-jai peeped us from balcony at 9th floor and he shouted, “Di-di, have you recovered?” (In Cantonese, “Di-di, lei-hou-fan-joh-mei-ar?”) so adorable! He remembers!



This makes me realize that, in life, we tend to be selfish at times. We tend run-away from own problems. We ‘pretend dunno’ when our friends told us they have financial problems. When it comes to argument, disagreements, we tend to forget where we come from.



However, when we are the one who is encountering difficulties, at that point of time, I’m sure we could identify who loves us most, who cares for us most! And who will be there to go through bad times. Not only apply to friends, even small little kids can feel that.



This could be a not-so-interesting short story to share, but I still feel that we should care and appreciate the people around us, with heart and enjoy the moments we could share.



WISH EVERYONE HAPPINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment