Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010... OHH LA LA...

Before 2009 ends, I thank all the good people like you, who made the passing year beautiful for me...I pray that we will be blessed with another Fruitful year... The clock is ticking, and 2010 is at your doorstep.



Remember
life is short, break the rules, forget quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Every new year, we always hope for a new beginning of things that we plan to do. We will have memories of the past year, and believe that the coming new year is a better one.



I don't have much achievements, the only thing that I always proud is that I have a supportive family, lovely children, understanding friends, caring colleagues and wonderful people around me.


NEW YEAR 2010 = NEW AIM + NEW ACHIEVEMENT +
NEW DREAM + NEW IDEA + NEW THINKING + NEW AMBITION = NEW LIFE!

  • I need to spend more time with kids (minus the scold and scream hahaha, terrible mom)
  • I want to do 100 charities in 2010 and keep going!
  • I wish to buy a laptop (sounds easy, but not easy ohhh)
  • I hope to learn a new skill (manicure would be great, or even knitting or sewing... just something new)
  • I would love to get to know more friends, and grab a new hobby!
  • I must do more exercise to stay healthy!
  • I will eat healthily and lose some weight (I just can't buy clothes yet!) hahaha
  • I love to sing and dance, can I club more and karaoke more?
YAM SING!

No comments:

Post a Comment