Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

3-WORD WE SPEAK

We always say 3-word but just maybe we don't realise... I have nothing better to do, in 5mins I am able to come out with some 3-word words... hahaha...


Before I sleep, or whenever I can, I will say I LOVE YOU to my boys, and forced them to say the same to me... (terrible mom)


When I pick my boy from babysitter, I'll ask him, "Got miss mommy?" He'll reply, "I MISS YOU" and it sounds so so sweet!

When I look at myself in the mirror and discover a huge pimple, sorry, I gotta be rude and say, "I HATE YOU!" hahaha (pimples pun kena marah, kesiannya...)


We normally say, "THANKS A LOT" when someone helped us. But I just love to say in cantonese, "NG-KOI-SAI" which sounds 'cute'... just pro-long the last word = NG-KOI-SAAAAIII....

This is what I say to my colleagues, general statement, "SEE YOU TOMORROW" and sometimes will follow with "I LOVE YOU" to those whom I care and really want to see her tomorrow hahaha


Do you sometimes just has no topic to talk to someone whom you know, and you meet on the street, example, colleagues whom you seldom talk to, or an pasar-aunty that you wish you don't see her? Normally, we'll smile a little and if really pass by side-by-side, what do we say? hahaha, just say, "HOW ARE YOU?" so fake, hehehe... or they sometimes ask me, "WHERE YOU GOING?" aiyo, where else, early in the morning 8am, I go see movies meh? amboi! Sometimes, out of nothing to ask them, I also ask the same question, better than got nothing to say.. life is sometimes quite terrifying hoh...

But it's different if you are bumping into someone that you always have topic with, I normally say, "JOM, yam cha!" hahaha, just love to gossip!


When someone is waiting for us, we feels kan-chiong a bit, sometimes, rush until lipstick pun lupa pakai, even forget to comb our hair... but when it's turn for us to wait for people, we'll say, "Fai-tit-la" hahaha... but I really hate those are not punctual, no respect to other people's time.. apa la!

When I can't say "NO" sometimes, to people silly requests, I'll jokingly say, "Chi Sin ar" hehehe, auto-NO. You can try "Sot-jor-ah" - it gives an impression of saying NO NO NO too!

I still remember when I was in college, I speak too much of foul languages. Until today, I still say a few words, but not all the time. I can't say to my kids, I can't say to my mom, I can't say to my boss... I just try to say to my close-colleagues and some bad-mouth friends... my favourite is "T-Nia-Sing" hahaha... really bad-mouth, also I like to say, "Soh-hai" how yucky I am... at least I am honest, I do know a few to release stress! hehehe!

I find it weird when people ask, "Are You OK?" - what answer to reply. If I reply, I am Ok, means he/she thinks too much. Maybe we should try, "Oh, I think I am not really ok..." to make him/her feels bad because can't help hahahaha... how great to tease people this way!

My youngest boy, there was one time. He screamed, "kau-meang-ar", and my mom was in the living room. She didn't hear, and he screamed again and again in the bedroom. His cute little leg was trapped under the bed with his small pillow hahaha, how cute! I love to use "kau-meang-ar" when I am lost, when people do 'stupid things' and yet they think they are right... KAU-MEANG-AR...

In the corporate world, people tend to shoe polish, tend to fake, tend to pretend. I really NO EYE SEE!

CHEERS, now it's your turn to list out your own 3-word words and have fun out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment