Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

KEEP LOOKING... hahaha

Last time, I used to think that I had to find a 'father' for my children, so that I can give them a great life. Whenever I try to screen through guys who are after me, I always think, "Will he treat my boys good?"But one of my colleagues, she reminded me of something. Candy, have you ever thought of your own happiness? If you are happy, you will make sure that your children are happy. That does not mean finding a father for them will make you happy, right? She was absolutely right.


I believe, if the guy loves me, he will also take his time to get to know my family and eventually accept my children. Now, I no longer hope for a man, who can accept my children, at the very beginning stage. All I want to do is, I will make sure my kids are well taken care of, and lead a happy childhood with the great help from my mom.


I had a great childhood despite the limited time spent with my own father. He is a great person, but when my parent's marriage failed, I was being brought up happily and I enjoyed my childhood to the fullest.

Here comes a quick check-list that I have in mind (sounds a little selfish, but this is a blog ma, I can say whatever I wanted to say) wow, hahaha!

Keep on looking - - -

- non-smoker if possible, I don't feel like kissing a smoker (kau-meang-ar)
- I hope that he likes to exercise, not necessary to be a gym member or what, but at least, when I want to go for morning walk, he is into it!
- Someone who always mention about his family is wonderful, at least, I know his heart is not just himself, he thinks about others, but not all the time talk about his family, at least, he knows, he has a family who has been supportive, that's lovely

- brings me out to meet his family & friends, and don't feel 'shy' of my background (yes, I am divorced with 2 kids, does it mean that I am not a human? I don't choose to live a terrible marriage, but I have to admit that I make a decision which benefits my children and myself too)

- I will also bring him along to meet my friends, just be there, I am selective of making friends, and I know he will be happy that I am surrounded with good people too
- no one wants to be with a flirt, in real or online flirt. Just think, what if I also flirt all the time, would that be a great partner? Respect is the word :)

- be transparent, we both treat each other as 'feelings station' whereby we can share ups and downs without being shy
- talk to me like friends, no lies and no limitation to topics

- he cannot stop me from doing charity

- Romantic, not necessary with gifts, but at least during special occasions, we both know that we should be together. If there is any other invitation, just try to go together lo

- Weekly movie, can?
- Eat at least 3 breakfasts & 3 dinner together in a week (if it happens that he is not in KL, pls at least call once in every 2 days, to check if he's still alive) hahaha
- cook some meals, and eat together
- write small notes to say "I love you" - not everyday, just sometimes hahaha
- give surprises on birthdays, anniversaries, valentines, christmas, or any other special dates...

- say "I Love You" when we see each other, or when we want to hang up on the phone (if there is a chance to)
- Hold my hands whenever possible (I always see old couple, holding hands, they are so lovely)
- be daring to kiss me in public, if he is shy, on the cheeks at least! hahaha
- snap lots of pictures together ...



- Put a picture of me in his wallet, preferably 'our picture' and don't be shy to put our pictures in facebook, msn, skype, etc

- Plan for short holidays whenever possible, even a 2D 1N outstation trip is good enough (if he can afford, we can go for yearly travel)
- A small gift a month, as a remembrance. I don't mind if it's a RM 10 earrings
- And please, allow me to go dancing in clubs once in a while, I am not drinking, I just want to dance a little before I get older ...

Not sure if the above are too much to remember, I'll play my part to ensure that the relationship works too! CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment